Magic users are not alone in needing a simple way of keeping track of their unique abilities. Questing knights, royal champions, elite foot soldiers, hardened mercenaries, and bandit kings - as fighters, their unparalleled mastery of weapons and armor, lets them perform special maneuvers in combat. Some of the Realms' exotic races are blessed with innate spell abilities.
This deck of ability and spell cards is an invaluable resource for any barbarian, fighter or monk as well as player races with spell-like abilities. Each deck is made from thick laminated card so they will stand the test of time.
- Ability / Spell name and important info is easy to find for quick reference.
- Descriptive / Mechanical text is written in full wherever possible. When it isn’t, a Player’s Handbook page reference is given.
- Scaling spell-like abilities have an additional section with details on how they improve.
- Card backs prominently display class or race icons for easy sorting.
- The cards are highly durable and are made to last. Each card has a coating that protects them and makes them safe to use with dry erase markers.
- Contains 61 cards.
- 16 Battlemaster maneuvers,
- 3 Barbarian abilities,
- 19 Monk techniques
- And all of the spell-like racial abilities for Drow, High Elves, Forest Gnomes, and Tieflings from the Player’s Handbook; Genasi from the Elemental Evil Player’s Companion; and Aasimar, Firbolgs, Tritons, and Yuan-Ti from Volo’s Guide to Monsters.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.